Home >> Forums >> And Welcome to the Verse >> Introduce yourselves!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rovaski Rovaski 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi all from So. Cal. Like others, I found my way here through the artwork. I’ve been in writing forums before. My contributions will likely be sporadic.  I tend to have bursts and lulls.  As for background, I’ve finished NaNoWriMo 3 out of 5 times.  I’ve written 1930’s adventure fiction, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy, (all in 1st  draft & never pushed for publishing).  I’m an avid PnP RPG GM, I run a game every Monday.  I also play Video Games & worked for a few game companies back when CD’s were a big thing.

Profile photo of Pharthan
    Pharthan
    Participant

Hey Chris!

Glad to have you! I’m rather looking forward to reading more of your story, I’ll leave more commentary on it when I have more availability.

Profile photo of Mark
    Mark

Hi all. I’m Mark. Found your site via Deviant Art as well.

I am really looking forward to getting some creative juices flowing. I am heavily into PnP RPGs and 4x Space strategy games. I’ve always wanted a sandbox to collaborate with others and love what you have accomplished so far.

I am an 8 year vet of the US military (Army grunt). So I think I will cut my teeth on nation/military building and eventually work on a corporation or 3 as I go, as I grow more confident.

Just happy to be here.

Profile photo of Pharthan
    Pharthan
    Participant

Welcome, Mark!

We are hoping to get a PnP RPG made from this in the future, so we’d love your input on that.  Look forward to seeing what you make.
    Feel free to join our discord channel, we’ll be able to answer a lot of your questions much faster there.
    https://discordapp.com/invite/3SUAG83

Hi Mark,  I love PnP, I’ve got 40 years of playing. Yep, I got & still  have the old Blue DnD book with the B1 module & I started playing Traveller when it first came out.  Damn I’m old. LOL 

Profile photo of Rovaski
    Rovaski
    Keymaster

Hey guys, I’m Ryon! A majority of you should already know that. 

I’m the web dev here at COM and one of the co-owner’s of the Nation of Free Men a pirate micronation.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.