Home >> Forums >> And Welcome to the Verse >> Introduce yourselves!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pharthan Pharthan 3 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pharthan
    Pharthan

Welcome Andrew! Glad to have you! You might be pleased to know that when it comes to space combat we’re going for a more cinematic feel than precision and math with distances.

Profile photo of Josheua
    Josheua
    Keymaster

Welcome Andrew and Nycarae! If you guys have any questions, please let me know. 

Profile photo of Romulus
    Romulus
    Participant

Hello, all. I kinda got drafted into this from a site called Nationstates. I see a lot of people are from Deviantart, so hi to you, strangers.

It’s been a little bit since I’ve done anything SciFi, but I can get back into it easily enough. I think I could have some fun here.

Profile photo of Josheua
    Josheua
    Keymaster

We hope you do! I know we already said hi on Discord but it is great to see you here. Welcome to CoM and I look forward to seeing what you put together. 

Profile photo of Cambrius
    Cambrius
    Participant

Heya, folks!

I was also tapped on NationStates by Pharthan, with whom I’ve interacted for a couple of years now. My primary project on here right now is a star nation called Persica; I’ve been world-building different stuff for NationStates, Malifaux, Dystopian Wars, and Warhammer 40K for almost a decade now. This site looks like a great place to consolidate all my work and collaborate in an effort to contribute to the ambitious endeavours herein.

Profile photo of Pharthan
    Pharthan

Hey Cambrius!
    Glad to see you decided to join us (I’m Pharthan). Feel free to carry over previous ideas you have for star nations/NS nations, and if you have any questions, you can ask us on Discord. I’m glad to be working with you here as well and I’m more than interested to see what you come up with.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.