Home >> Forums >> And Welcome to the Verse >> Introduce yourselves!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pharthan Pharthan 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wizzelone O`Hare
    huskymaster
    Participant

greetings people hows going here i hope i might pitch in with this great univers.

Profile photo of Pharthan
    Pharthan

Greetings, huskymaster! Glad you could join us.

Profile photo of Nolan
    Nolan
    Participant

We’re happy to have you, man!

Profile photo of Ronan
    Ronan
    Participant

Hello I am Ronan, I like to call myself Hydra and I am from the great country of the United Kingdom. I love to create stories and ideas and I wish to be a writer sometime in the future. I have many ideas that I hope will be able to find a place in the CoM and I use a really old computer. 

Hope I can contribute to the site. 

God Save the Queen

Profile photo of Josheua
    Josheua
    Keymaster

Welcome both huskymaster and Ronan. I hope you guys enjoy time here on CoM and find some friends among the community. Nolan, David (Pharthan) and I are always happy to help you out if you have any questions or need any advice on tech, lore, etc. in CoM so feel free to send us a message or post on the forums if you need anything!

Profile photo of Alexei
    Alexei
    Participant

Hello… testing 1 2 3 is this thing on… 

Ah there we go,  Hi Everyone Alexei here nice to I first found out about this place and I hope I am able to contribute in some way like make a few characters or subgroups for some of the factions.

Pharthan

Welcome, Alexei! It’s good to meet you. Feel free to contribute any way that you like. If you want to create characters or sub-groups for factions and organizations, you’re more than welcome to collaborate with the people in charge of the group you’re working under. In fact, this is exactly the kind of collaboration we encourage!

Profile photo of Wizzelone O`Hare
    huskymaster
    Participant

hee Alexei welkom to the univers 😉

Profile photo of Gryphorim
    Gryphorim
    Participant

Hello everyone. After years of following CoM art, and wanting to make similar stories and art, I’ve decided to join this fantastic universe.

Pharthan

Welcome Gryphorim! Glad to have you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.