Home >> Forums >> Canon Submissions >> MPA-3150 Rifle Canon Vote

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Josheua Josheua 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Josheua
    Josheua
    Keymaster

MPA-3150

Note: This may later be changed with alterations with how we define “Canon” vice, say, “Community.”

Should the MPA-3150 Rifle be considered canon? Yes (1)
    No (4)

If you have comments, please post them on the discussion article here.

Here is the actual inventory article here.

Profile photo of Josheua
    Josheua
    Keymaster

I personally think this rifle has way too many variants to be the same rifle. The internal mechanism for a laser, block, rail, and case-less sabot are entirely different. While I understand the intent of making this weapon universal and used in many applications, I feel that it goes beyond the realm of reasonableness.

• A Simple and Reliable internal system that requires almost no maintenance, or change
    • The Ability to change the internals to change the capabilities of the weapon in any Form

The last two goals listed above are in extreme conflict with one another. You’re saying that it’s so simple that it requires no work but then you are able to change the entire function of the weapon. By the very nature of the ability to change functions means the weapon won’t be simple. There isn’t any example of a weapon I know of that is both able to rapidly change its internals and maintain a simple and reliable design.

The only weapon that I think is close to this is the AK-47, but gains its fame for reliability because it actually is simple. One doesn’t rapidly change the function of the AK-47 using the same weapon. It fits the Assault Rifle role and only that role. 

Profile photo of Sam Warren
    Flashpoint134
    Participant

not ready yet, obviously still stuff to workout. 

Profile photo of Josheua
    Josheua
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback Flash. Whenever you guys are ready to submit again just let me know and I’ll be happy to give it another look!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘MPA-3150 Rifle Canon Vote’ is closed to new replies.