Home >> Forums >> Troubleshooting and Technical Support >> Your Contact Form doesnt work

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Josheua Josheua 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jehuty
    Jehuty

when i click on contact it only loads the site without the contact form 🙁 an because of that i combine my “Website Error Report” with the question i wanted to ask over the contact form and that is im the creator of a german wing commander rpg forum and i really like your space ships and i wanted to ask if you allow me to use pics of your space ships in my forum and if you say yes could you send me some pics of the ships of all races (if alien ships are seen in chronicles of man too) with name and class for example “(Shipname) (Ship Class) (what the ships is for example battlecruiser etc.)” an eample what i mean “Hope Atlantus Class Battle Cruiser”

Profile photo of Josheua
    Josheua
    Keymaster

Hey Jehuty, we are still in the process of working on the contact options. We just recently launched the site and a lot of things are in flux. Sorry for the late reply as well. We’ve been very busy. That being said, I’d prefer if you not use CoM designs for non-CoM stories. Everything is copyrighted under the IP for a reason, and we intend to develop our own gaming community around the universe itself.

Thanks for the interest.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.