Home >> Forums >> Citizen General Discussion >> The Shipbuilder

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pharthan Pharthan 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Gryphorim
    Gryphorim
    Participant

Is the shipbuilder available yet? I have tried to access it, but I can only see still images.

I am waiting on the shipbuilder tool to develop my nations military assets, so that they are as balanced as possible, and would like to request access, if at all possible.

Profile photo of Pharthan
    Pharthan

The present document is here.

Just select “make a copy” for anything you want to make.

Profile photo of Wizzelone O`Hare
    huskymaster
    Participant

the google drive askes for premission?

Gryphorim
    Participant

Yes, it does, unfortunately.

Pharthan

Are you not able to make a copy of the document?
    You do not want to edit the original document.

Gryphorim
    Participant

<p>Immediately taken to a “You need permission” page. Cannot see the document at all. </p>

huskymaster
    Participant

still need premision and can`t see the doc. sadly.

Profile photo of R. Luxhouser
    R. Luxhouser
    Participant

Can confirm that the supplied link immediately redirects you and gives options to ask for permission to even view it.

seeing it is on this site’s homepage, and after looking at it’s details, it looks like an interesting piece of work to play with in general.

i applied for permission, but i think that is asking for permission to edit? not just view. would love to “just select “make a copy” for anything you want to make.” and toy around, but that is not happening right now.

cheers and thanks for the effort of making it either way 🙂

Profile photo of Darren
    Darren
    Participant

Guys, try this link

Profile photo of R. Luxhouser
    R. Luxhouser
    Participant

kudos to you, that link works flawlessly 😀

ps, how is it that this is version 0.95.4  while the site only mentions 0.95.3? not complaining though, usually more content with newer versions XD

Gryphorim
    Participant

Thanks for the new link. I’ve been busy designing my nation’s signature fleet ship. I can’t seem to find ways to allocate tonnage to engines and shields however. Could somebody shed some light on these elements? I cant even get a 10th of the shield strength of the Renown for a similarly sized ship

Profile photo of Cambrius
    Cambrius
    Participant

I’m pretty sure tonnage and shields are automatically generated when you choose the class of ship you’re designing from the dropdown.

And there have been a couple of newer versions of the shipbuilder; the Renown was designed using an earlier version and Josh hasn’t updated the numbers.

huskymaster
    Participant

thanks that link works.

Pharthan

We are actually on ver.0.95.5b. The links I provided for it apparently don’t work and I haven’t had a wealth of time to work on the shipbuilder. 

I also plan to implement a “How to” within the shipbuilder.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.